形容西餐厅的语句

| 荷兰移民 |

【www.guakaob.com--荷兰移民】

篇一:《西餐文化:优雅的刀叉语言》

1. Head chef

大厨,chef中的ch的读音需要注意,发“sh”的音。

2. Your food is absolutely fantastic!

有时西餐厅的大厨会出来询问一下菜品是否可口,这时一些必要的恭维话就会用得上了。

3. The duck in particular is superb.

尤其鸭子特别棒!恭维厨师的时候,可以说很多都很好吃,这时给一个最爱的那么就会显得很具体,很真诚,不让人觉得你的恭维是敷衍。

4. The bass is exquisite.

鱼肉特别精致好吃!夸食物好吃可以用很多好听的形容词,exquisite是其中比较高端大气上档次的一个,好用。

5. Salt is just a seasoning, it can’t be the main ingredient.

盐只是佐料,不是主要成分!有些菜做的太咸,你感觉不到诚意,那么就这么说就好,并且把刀叉交叉起来表示抗议!

更多学习资料请见美联英语学习网

篇二:《西餐常用英语句子》

一 酒店常用英语-咨客

1、Good morning , sir . may I have your room number, please ?

2、Would you like A-La-Carte or Buffet?/ Are you eating a buffet or a la carte ?

3、Good morning ,sir. welcome to our symphony all day dining , have you made a reservation?

4、Please enjoy your meal.

5、How many people with you ?/ How many persons are they in your party?

6、Follow me this way please. Be careful of the steps.

7、Where would you like to sit ? Do you like sitting by the window or aisle/ail/ location?

8、Is this table all right ? /How about this table?/Please take a sit.

9、sit down please. Enjoy your lunch/dinner, please.

10、Certainly/ sure/My pleasure

11、May I show you to your table, please!

12、Would you like to come with me?

13、This way please!

14、Would you like coffee or tea?

15、Good bye, Have a nice day!

16、Excuse me sir/Madam your room rate only include one Breakfast ,so you may need to sign a bill for another one. It is problem.含一早两人用餐,需买一个单

17、Excuse me sir/Madam according to your room rate that Breakfast is not included you may need to sign a bill for the Breakfast It is problem.房间不含早时

18、Excuse me , sir. your room don’t have breakfast , so you need pay for yourself . You can pay cash or be used credit/‘kredit/ card, can also be written to room account.形容西餐厅的语句

19、Excuse me sir/Madam. Just let you know our Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner buffet will close/finish at ten o’clock.(You may pick up the food which you still like to have)提醒收餐

二 预定

1、How many persons are there in your party ,sir/madam?

2、How many guests are coming?

3、May I have your name ,please?

4、Could you spell that for me ,please ?

5、May I take your telephone number, please ?

6、Is there anything special you would like us to prepare, sir/madam?

7、I am afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00 in the evening .

8、I am afraid we only serve lunch until 2:00 in the afternoon.

9、If you have any further requirements, please let us know.

三 让客人等候

1、I’m sorry sir, the restaurant is full now .But we can sit you in 20 minutes.

2、 I'am sorry, sir/madam. We do not have a table free now .Would you like to have a drink in the bar(lounge)?We shall call you as soon as possible.

3、We are rather full this evening .Would you care to wait for a while?

4、I am sorry to keep you waiting ,sir/madam.

5、I do apologize for the delay.

四 对餐桌不满意

1、I am sorry, sir/madam.Would you care to follow me to another table?

2、Which would you prefer, here by the window or near the door?

3、I'am sorry, sir/madam.. All the tables by the window are occupied.

4、Is this table fine with you ,sir/madam?

五 预定的餐桌被客人占了

1、We will have another table ready immediately.

2、Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you care for a drink at the bar?

3、Would you like to sit here ,sir/madam?

4、Excuse me ,sir/madam. there has been a mistake ,please wait a moment and I will check.

六 展示菜单

1、Here is the menu for you , sir/madam.

2、We have an excellent black pepper steak today

3、May I suggest you try the king prawn, the chef recommends it.

4、If you need any help , please call me.

七 点菜服务

1、Are you ready to order now?

2、May I take your order now?

3、Are you being helped ,sir/madam?形容西餐厅的语句

4、What would you like to start?

5、What would you like to order?

6、Yes, sir/madam .We do have a selection of vegetable dishes.

7、How would you like your steak cooked(done)?(rare/medium rare/medium/medium well /well done)

8、Would you like your eggs sunny side up ?

9、Would you like your bacon crisp?

10、Would you like toast, croissant or rolls?

11、Would you like tea or coffee?

12、What kind of fruit would you like?

13、What sort of appetizer would you like?

14、Would you like to have soup first?

15、Would you like to have the Table D’hotel or A La Carte menu?

16、Would you like some cakes?

17、Would you like your coffee with or without cream?

18、Would you like some more ?

19、What sort of side-dish would you like ?

20、May I suggest our Parma ham? It’s very nice.

21、The chef’s special today is vegetable with green peas?

22、If you don’t mind ,may I recommend the vegetable with crab meat?

23、If possible ,we ‘ll be pleased to meet your wish .I’ll check with the supervisor and the chef.

24、I’m afraid we do not have the dish now .May I suggest something else?

25、I’m afraid it’s not on the menu this evening .

26、I’m terribly sorry ,sir/madam. We don’t have any now.

27、I am afraid we do not have time to prepare the dish unfortunately. May I suggest something else?

八 推荐饮料

1、Would you care for something to drink before your meal?

2、Would you like to see the drink/wine list?

3、May I suggest Tsingtao Beer with your meal? It does well with it.

4、I suggest Chinese mineral water if you would like something refreshing.

5、Would you care for a liqueur or brandy?

6、Would you care for an aperitif?

7、What kind of wine do you prefer ?May I recommend Chinese Mao Tai?

8、We have a special drink promotion this evening, may I suggest the Five Star Beer?

9、We have excellent Chinese red wine which I can recommend.

10、I am afraid we do not have this brand, But I recommend the Five Star Beer.

九 时刻关注客人

1、Is everything to your satisfaction?

2、Would you care for another drink?

3、Would you like any more water?

4、Can I bring you anything else?

5、Is there anything that I can do for you ?

6、Is there anything else I can do?

7、May I take up a few moments of your time?

8、May I speak to you for a moment, sir/madam.

9、May I take the glasses away?

10、May I clean your table now?

11、Would you like me to clear your table?形容西餐厅的语句

十 处理投诉

1、I'am sorry, sir/madam. I’ll change it right away. 对不起先生/女士,我马上给您换掉。

2、Thank you for bring this matter to our attention. 感谢您让这件事引起我们的注意

3、I'am sorry. The dish shall be replace immediately. 对不起,这道菜将立即被换掉

4、I'am sorry, but we are glad you pointed this out to us. 对不起,但我们很高兴您向我们指正出来

5、Please accept our apologizes. 请接受我们的道歉

6、I am terribly sorry, sir/madam. I must apologize. 实在对不起,先生/女士,我很抱歉。

7、I am terribly sorry for such a mistake. 我为这样的鲁莽向您道歉。

8、I’m terrible sorry. This Is not our usual standard. 我很抱歉,这不是我们通常的水准

9、I would like to apologize once again我再次向您郑重道歉。

10、I am sorry ,sir/madam. I did not notice. 对不起,先生/女士,我没有注意。

十一 甜品服务

1、Would you like dessert now?请问您现在需要甜点吗?

2、Would you like to see the dessert menu, sir/madam?先生,请问您需要看看甜点单吗?

3、Which would you like prefer, sir /madam. The dessert or the cheese?

请问您是需要甜品还是奶酪?

十二 结账

基本应对

1、 Excuse me, sir/madam, It is nearly the closing time. 对不起,先生/小姐,我们停止营业的时间就要到了。

2、 Bill please./May I have the bill请结账。

3、 Here is your bill/check, sir. 这是您的账单,先生。

4、 How would you like to pay your bill? 请问您用什么方式结账?形容西餐厅的语句

5、 Do you need an invoice? 您需要发票吗?

6、这是找回您的零钱。谢谢光临。Here is your change, sir. Thank you for coming. 合/分开账单

1、 Separate bills or one bill? 请问是分单,还是一起结账?

2、 Would you like to pay together or separately? 请问是分单,还是一起结账?

3、It’s my treat. 我请客。

4、I’ll take care for the bill. 我来付这个账单。

5、A Dutch treat. 各付各的吧。

核实和解释账单

1、 What’s the bill? 总共多少钱?

2、 Shall I explain the bill for you? 需要我为您解释一下账单吗?

3、You have got a10% discount for your Visa Card. 您使用万事达卡结账可以享受9折优惠。

4、We will give a 50% discount for the under 1.4 meters high. 1.4米以下的儿童按半价收费。

5、Discount cards and vouchers are not to be used together. 折扣卡和赠券不能同时使用。

现金/外币/支票/信用卡付账/计入房账

1、You may either pay in cash, with credit card, check or charge it to your room. 您可以用现金、信用卡、支票支付,或者计入房账。

2、 I’m sorry, we don’t accept credit cards. 对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

3、We only have RMB for change. 我们只能以人民币找零。

4、 Would you please sign your name and room number on the bill please? 请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号。

5、Could you show me your hotel passport? 请出示您的房卡。

6、Would you sign your name in block letters? 请用正楷签上您的名字。

十三 送客

1、Thank you ,sir/madam. We hope to see you again.感谢光临,先生/女士,希望再次为您服务。

3、Thank you very much . Have a nice day/evening.十分感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚。

4、We hope to serve you again ,sir/madam.. Good night.希望再次为您服务,晚安。

篇三:《西餐厅情景对话》

1:早餐

w:Good morning.madam.Are you ready to order?Would you to have breakfast buffet or A la carte? 早上好,小姐。您准备好点菜了吗?您要吃早餐自助餐还是散点呢?

G:A la carte,please.I'll choose something form the menu.

散点吧。我会从菜单上挑选餐点。

W:May I take your order now,madam?

现在您要点菜了吗,小姐?

G:Yes.I'd like to have a continental breakfast.

是的,我要欧式早餐。

W:Certainly,madam,would you like Toast,breakfast roolls,croissants or Danish pastries? 好的,小姐。你要多士,早餐软包,牛角包还是丹麦包?

G:Croissants,please.

牛角包。

W: What kind of fruit juice Would you like?

您喜欢哪一种果汁呢?

G:Pineapple juice.

菠萝汁。

W:Coffee or tea,madam?

你要咖啡还是茶,小姐?

G:Black coffee.Please.

清咖啡。

W:So that's Croissants,pineapple juice and black coffee.

那就是牛角包,菠萝汁和清咖啡。

G:That's right.

对的。

W:Thank you.madam.

谢谢,小姐。

1-1:早餐

W:Good morning,May I take your order now?

早上好,您现在点菜吗?

G:Please give me a few minutes.I'm not yet ready.

再给我几分钟,我还没有准备好。

W:Please take your time,sir.

请慢慢挑选,先生。

G:Waiter....I'D like to have a full breakfast.

服务员....我想要美式早餐。

W:Certainly.sir. Which kind of juice would you like?

好的,先生,你要什么果汁?

G:Orange.

橙汁。

W:Would you like sausage,bacon or ham?

您要香肠,烟肉还是火腿?

G:Sausage,please.

香肠。

W:How would you like your eggs.sir.

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

G:Two fried eggs, fried over.

两个鸡蛋,两面煎。

W:Certainly.Would you like toast,breakfast rolls,croissants or Diansh pastries?

好的,您喜欢多士,早餐软包,牛角包或者丹麦包?

G:Croissants,please.And I'd like to have a black tea.

牛角包。我还要红茶。

W:Certainly,sir.So that's orange juice.sausage and eggs.fried over.Croissant and a black tea. 您点了橙汁,香肠,两面煎的煎蛋,牛角包和一杯红茶。

G:That's right.

对的。

形容西餐厅的语句

W:Thank you,sir.

谢谢,先生。

2:中午

W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

How many person are there in your party?

中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?

G:Three.

三位。

W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?

G:Smoking.

吸烟区。

W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

How about this table?

请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?

G:Yes.Thank you.

好的。谢谢。

W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later. would you like something to drink first?

请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?

G:We have three Tsing tao .

给我们来三支青岛。

W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

请稍等。我马上去拿过来。

W:May I take you order now ,sir?

先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?

G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?

W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?

G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。

W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?

G:Medium well.

七成。

W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?

G:later.

稍候再上。

W:Would you like something else?

请问您还要其它吗?

G:No.That is all.

不了,就这些。

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。

G:Good.Thank you.

非常好。谢谢。

W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

3:晚餐

W:Good evening.gentlmen.Have you made a reservation?

晚上好,先生们,请问您有预定吗?

G:No.I'm afraid we haven't.

恐怕没有。

w:Never mind ,sir. A table for two?This way,please.

没关系,先生。是两位吗?请这边走。

G:Can we sit here by the window?

我们可以坐到靠窗的位吗?

W:I'm sorry.Sir.The table has been reserved.there is a sign on it.I'll seat you anther table. 不好意思,先生,这个位已以被预定了,这里是有标志。我给您找另一张桌子吧。 G:Ok,thanks.

可以,谢谢。

W:would you like to have a drink first?

先来点喝的怎么样?

G:Yes.We'll have two beers.

好的,先来两杯啤酒吧。

w:Two beers.Certainly.sir.

当然可以,先生。

G:Can we have the menu.please?

请拿菜单给我们。

w:Here's the menu.sir.I'll back to take your order in minute.

菜单在这里,先生。我稍等会儿再来取您的点菜单。

3:晚餐

W:Good evening,Madam and Sir.Welcome to the parklane restaurant.May I help you?

先生,女士,晚上好。欢迎来到柏丽餐厅,有什么 可以帮到您?

G:Yes,please.

是的。

W:Do you have a reservation?

请问您有预定吗?

G:Yes,I reserved a table for two yesterday afternoon,in the name of Mr,white.

是的,我昨天下午以怀特先生的名义预定了一张台。

W:Just a moment,please. I'll have a look at our reservation book.

请稍候,我查一下我们的预定记录。

W:Oh,yes,Mr,white.We're expecting you.We have a window seat reserved for you.This way please .Will this table be fine?

哦,是的,怀特先生,我们下恭候您的光临。我们给您留了一张靠窗的位子,请这边走。这张桌子可以吗?

G:That's ok.

可以。

W:Please take a seat. Here is the menu. I'll take your order a moment later.

would you like to have a drink first?two beers?

请坐。这是菜单。我一会儿为您点菜。先来点喝的怎么样?两杯啤酒吗?

G:All right.Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

W:You are welcome.It's our pleasure to service you.

不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

本文来源:http://www.guakaob.com/yimin/323140.html