英语诗歌阅读翻译:追逐梦想

| 翻译 |

【www.guakaob.com--翻译】

★以下是中国招生考试网 http://www.chinazhaokao.com)英语资源频道为大家整理的《英语诗歌阅读翻译:追逐梦想》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站英语资源频道。

Following a dream
追逐梦想
When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.
当我还年轻的时候,我曾梦想要成为一名消防队员。
I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,
我想哇,到处跑会很好,
and help people put out fires.
还可以帮助人们扑灭大火。
As I got older, I want to be like my father.
而随着我逐渐长大,我想成为像我父亲那样。
He taught in a university, and I always look up him.
他在大学里教书,我总是非常尊敬他。
So that's what I became a teacher.
那就是我成了一名教师的原因。
My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.
尽管都是教师,但我的父亲和我风格迥异。
And we're both teachers and I'm happy.
我们都是教师,我很高兴。
In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.
在许多方面,我觉得自己梦想成真,我感到很幸运。
Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,
有时候当我们年轻的时候会拥有梦想,
well, life may push it in another direction.
嗯,人生有可能会朝着另一个方向发展。
And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.
最后,我们积极追求我们的梦想,我们必须调整。
After all, your dream won't often pursue you,
毕竟,你的梦想不会经常追求你,
you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.
你要珍惜你的梦想,让美梦成真。
Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.
也许妥协一点会很好,或许是该尝试些不同的东西。
We have to go through that positive limitations.
我们必须通过这个积极的局限性。
For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.
例如,我试图成为一名推销员,我试图成为一位发明经理。
Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.
终于我发现自己能成长的地方是帮助别人。
Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!
每个人都有一个梦想,问题是你是否能使你自己的成为现实!
Talk about it:
谈论下面的话题:
Are you living your dream?
你拥有自己的梦想吗?
Do you have a dream to do something? What is it?
你的梦想是要做什么吗?它是什么?
What steps need be taken to achieve that dream?
需要采取哪些步骤来实现这个梦想?
Would you ever quit everything to pursue your dream?
你会不会放弃一切去追求你的梦想吗?
How hard it will be to change your mind to pursue your drea

本文来源:http://www.guakaob.com/yingyuleikaoshi/2356.html