功夫熊猫台词昨天

| 药学职称考试 |

【www.guakaob.com--药学职称考试】

功夫熊猫台词昨天篇一
《功夫熊猫台词》

31分钟

There is a saying: 有句古话说: Yesterday is history, 昨天已是历史, Tomorrow is a mystery, 明天还很神秘,

But today is a gift. 但今天就是神赐予我们的礼物 That is why it is called the present. 这就是为什么要把“现

在”叫做“礼物”

1小时19分

Tai Lung: You „ can’t defeat(打败) me.

You „ you’re just a big„fat„panda! Panda: I’m not a big fat panda.

I’m the big fat panda.

Tai Lung: Ah. The Wuxi Finger Hold!(弹指神功) Panda: Oh! You know this hold.

Tai Lung: You’re bluffing. You’re bluffing.(虚张声势)

Shifu didn’t teach you that.

Panda: Nope. I figured it out.(我自己领悟出来的)

功夫熊猫台词昨天篇二
《功夫熊猫经典台词》

Enough talk! 少废话!

Let's fight! 动手吧!

We should hang out. 我们该一起出去玩。

Agreed! 同意!

There's only one thing that matters. 只有一件事情是重要的!

Get up! 起床!

You'll be late for work. 你上班要迟到啦!

What? 什么?

What are you doing up there? 你在那上面干什么呢?

Nothing! 没事!

Let's go! 我们走吧。

Coming! 我来了!

Careful! 小心点!

Happy day! 真是个好日子!

You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment. 你不知道我等这一刻已经等了多久了。

This is a sign. 这是个预兆。

You will fulfill your destiny. 你将承担你的使命。

That was just a dream. 那只是个梦而已。

So why didn't you? 那你为什么没有呢?

We all have our place in this world. 在这世界上,我们每个人都有自己的归属。 Well done! 干得不错!

If you were trying to disappoint me. 如果你们想让我失望。

He wants to see you. 他想见你。

Is something wrong? 有什么问题?

Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?为什么必须得出事了我才会想见见老朋友?

I didn't say that. 我可没这么说。

You were saying? 你想说?

I've had a vision. 我有个预感。

That is impossible! 那是不可能的!

Nothing is impossible. 没有什么是不可能的。

We have to do someting. 我们必须做点什么。

The answer becomes clear. 答案变得清晰起来。

It is time. 是时候了。

I don't know. 我不知道。

Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?

I was kind of thinking maybe I... 我其实想也许我...

Almost there. 就快到了。

Open the door! 开门啊!

Let me in! 让我进去!

It is my great honor to present to you...很荣幸为你们介绍...

Get out of the way! 别挡道啊!

What are you doing? 你这是做什么?

What does it look like I'm doing? 你看我这像在做什么?

I lied. 我撒谎了。

Come on. 算了吧。

Let's get back to work. 我们回去工作吧。

How interesting. 真有意思啊!

That was just an accident! 那只是个偶然!

There are no accidents. 一切都不是偶然。

Absolutely not! 绝对不是!

I'm just the messenger. 我只是传话的。

I'm just gonna wait right here. 我就在这里等就行了。

It's nothing to worry about. 没什么好担心的。

It's perfectly safe. 非常安全。

Did you hear? 你听到了吗?

What are you doing? 你干什么啊?

Don't get him mad! 别挑衅他啊!

What's he gonna do about it?他又能怎么样?

I'm good. 好吧。

I've seen enough. 我看够了。

Wait a second. 等一下。

I think there's been a slight mistake. 我想有点小误会了('s为has)。

My patience is wearing thin. 我快沒耐心了。

Would you turn around? 你能转过去吗?

Sure. 当然。

How's it going? 你好吗?

I guess so. 我想是吧。

Wrong! 不对!

Take it easy. 不要激动。

Now listen closely. 你仔细听好。

Are we clear? 清楚了吗?

I can't wait to get started. 我等不及要开始了。

Let's begin. 我们开始吧。

Wait wait wait. 等等等。

If we don't try, we'll never know, will we? 如果我们不试试怎么会知道呢,不是吗? Let's just start at zero. 让我们从零开始吧。

There is no such thing. 没有这种事情。

Maybe I can start with that. 或许我可以从这个开始。

But if you insist... 如果你坚持话

Go ahead. 开始吧。

Show us what you can do. 让我们看看你本事如何。

All right. All right. 好的好的。

Why don't you try again? 何不再来一次?

A little harder. 再用点力。

This will be easier than I thought. 这比我想象的容易多了。

No denying that. 无可否认。

He is so mighty! 他实在太神奇了!

You're up. 你还没睡。

Sorry about that. 真对不起。

You don't belong here. 你不属于这里。

I know I know. 我知道我知道。

You are right. 你说的对。

You're awesome. 你太棒了!

I didn't say anything. 我什么都没说。

Good night. Sleep well. 晚安,睡好。

You don't belong here. 你不属于这里。

You are too concerned with what was and what will be. 你太在意过去,又太担心将来。 There's a saying. 俗话说。

Yesterday is history. 昨天已成历史。

Tomorrow is a mystery. 明天还是个谜团。

Today is a gift. 今天就是一份礼物。

That is why it is called the present. 这就是为什么我们把现在称作“礼物”的原因。 What's happening? 发生什么事?

What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?

Thank you. 谢谢!

Don't mention it. 别客气!

Put that down! 把它放下来!

Excellent. 太棒了!

Let's get started. 我们开始吧。

Are you ready? 准备好了吗?

That was awesome! 那真是太棒了!

I've been taking it easy on you. 我一直对你手下留情。

All right! Yeah! Let's go! 好!哈!来吧!

I will never quit! 我绝不会放弃!

He has a chance to make things right. 他有机会将功补过。

It was an accident. 只是场巧合。

There are no accidents. 不存在巧合。

But there are things we can control. 但有些事情我们可以控制。

If you are willing to guide it,to nurture it,to believe in it.如果你愿意指导它、培育它、相信它。

How? 如何做?

You just need to believe. 你只需要相信。

I will try. 我会尽力。

You must continue your journey without me. 没有我,你必须继续你的旅程。 You can't leave me! 你不能离开我!

You must believe. 你一定要相信。

This is really good! 这个味道真不错!

What are you talking about? 说什么呢?

This is amazing! 这个真是太棒啦!

You're a really good cook. 你的厨艺真是很不错!

You've got to try this. 你一定得试试这个。

Nothing. 没事。

What do you think I'm doing? 你以为我在干什么?

You think this is funny? 你认为这很好笑?

You are the only one who can stop him. 你是唯一可以阻止他的人。

What? you're serious? 什么,你认真的?

He did it before, he'll do it again. 他以前做过,这次也可以。

Where did he go? 他去哪了?

You don't believe that. 你并不相信那。

I don't know. 我不知道。

That's what I thought. 我就知道是这样。

Don't try and stop me. 别想阻止我。

We're not trying to stop you. 我们不是来阻止你。

We're coming with you! 我们和你一起去!

No need to explain. 不需要解释。

Come with me. 跟我来。

Enjoy! 尽兴(吃吧,玩吧)!

I'm not hungry. 我不饿!

You think I'm a fool? 你当我是傻子?

That's cool. 太棒了!

Focus. 专心些。

Fulfill your destiny. 完成你的使命。

I don't understand. 我不明白。

It is time for you to continue your journey without me. 该是你们独自走以后路的时候了。

Good to have you back. 很高兴你回来。

Good to be back. 回来真好。

You like that 你喜欢吗?

I'm sorry things didn't work out. 很遗憾很多事情不能如人愿。

It just wasn't meant to be. 只是事情注定不是这样的。

Forget everything else. 忘掉其他所有事情吧。

Your destiny still awaits. 你的使命一直都在向你召唤。

I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago. 有些事情我早该跟你说了,我想现在是时候了。

Don't have to. 不需要。

To make something special,you just have to believe it's special. 要想让它特别,你只要相信它是特别的就可以了。

This battle is between you and me. 这是你和我之间的战斗。

It was never my decision to make! 这从来不是我所能做的决定。

I would rather die. 我宁愿死!

I don't want your apology. 我不要你的道歉!

What are you gonna do? 你想做什么?

Don't tempt me. 别惹我。

I'm gonna use this. 我要用这个。

功夫熊猫台词昨天篇三
《功夫熊猫13句经典台词》

《功夫熊猫》13句经典台词(中英对照)(2008-10-24 09:18:22)转载标签: 音乐英语词汇to谚语中国功夫熊猫aremake经典台词中英对照杂谈 分类: 万花筒

一头可爱的熊猫漂洋过海,凭着一身过人的中国功夫打进中国影坛,深得内地影迷的喜爱!不错,它就是美国动画电影《功夫熊猫》。相信很多的朋友看过之后,都会对里面那只憨态可掬、幽默搞笑,又带有一些中国农民所特有的狡诘的大熊猫留下深刻的印象。而除了影片中华丽的特效和夸张的武术动作外,你是否还记得片中那些经典的对白呢?

1.There are no accidents.

没有意外,一切早已注定。

2.One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。

3.Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

你的思想就如同水,我的朋友。水波摇曳时,很难看清。不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。

4.Quit don't quit. Noodles don't noodles.

退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。

5.There is a saying

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it's called the present (the gift)

俗语说,昨天是历史,明天是个谜团!而今天则是上苍的馈赠。那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)。

6.Yes, look at this tree, I can not make it bloom and suit me, nor make it bear food before it's time.

乌龟:是的,看着这棵树。我不能让树为我开花,也不能让它提前结果。

But there are things we can control, I can control when the fruit will fall... And I can control what time to seed. That is not illusion, Master.

B)师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落。我还可以控制在何处播种,那可不是幻觉,大师。

Yes, but no matter what you do, That seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an Apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.

乌龟:不过无论你做了什么,播下的种子还是会长成桃树。你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子。

But peaches can not defeate Tai Long.

师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it.

乌龟:也许它可以的,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

7. I'm sorry things didn't work out. It's just what it's meant to be. Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk, Broth runs deep through our veins.

天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意。阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是做面条的,我们血液里流淌着面汤。

8. You cannot leave, real warrior never quits.

你不能走,真正的勇士决不会退却。

9.Why didn't you quit You know I was trying to get rid of you, but you stayed.

师傅:你为什么不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。

Yes, I stayed. I stayed, because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled, it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me. I stayed, because I thought, If anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was you, the greatest

Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我气味难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是现在这个样子。我留下来,因为我以为,如果还有人能改变我,能让我不再是原来的我,那就是你——中国最伟大的功夫师傅!

10. Enough talk!Let's fight!

闲话少说,开打吧!

11. The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.

我私家汤秘密食材就是——什么都不加。

12. To make something special, you just have to believe it' s special.

想让它与众不同,你就必须先相信它的与众不同。

13,I'm sorry things didn't work out. It's just what it's meant to be. Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk, Broth runs deep through our veins.

天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意。阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是做面条的,我们血液里流淌着面汤。

功夫熊猫台词昨天篇四
《功夫熊猫经典台词》

功夫熊猫经典台词

1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

3.放弃,不放弃。做面条,不做面条。你太在乎过去是怎样,将来会怎样了. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be. .

4.昨天是历史了,明天还是未知,但今天是礼物,所以今天才叫present(有“现在”和“礼物”的意思)。

Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

5.存在即合理

There are no accidents

6.师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播种。

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

7.乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎。

But peaches can not defeate Tai Lung

乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nurture it , to believe in it .

8.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却

you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

师傅:那你为什么不退出呢? 你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。 Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you

but you stayed

阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。

我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。 可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。

我留下来,因为我以为,

如果还有人能改变我,

能让我焕然一新,

那就是你--

中国最伟大的功夫师傅!

Yes ,I stayed .

I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled ,it hurts.

But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .

I stayed ,because I thought ..

If anyone could change me ,

could make me not me ,

it was you

the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

9. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。

我们是面条家族,

血管中流着面汤。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out …

It’s just what it’s meant to be

Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.

We are Noodle folk

Broth runs deep through our veins

10.我私家汤的绝密食材,就是……什么都没有。

认为它特别,它就特别了。

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing. To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.

功夫熊猫台词昨天篇五
《功夫熊猫中的经典台词》

功夫熊猫中的经典台词

There’e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !

牛人不收费,迷死人不偿命!

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.

我私家汤的绝密食材,就是什么都没有。

To make something special, you just have to believe it’s special.

你说它特别,它就特别了。

yesterday is history.

Tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift,

that is why it’s called the present

昨天是历史,明天是未知,而今天是礼物,所以说现在就叫present

There are no accidents.

一切早已注定。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

何必躲呢,躲不过的。

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

着急的时候脑子也乱了,静下心来就好了。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

做不做呢,要不要呢?

There is a saying, yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why it’s called the present (the gift).

俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来者尤可追!那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅),I can not make it blossom and suit me, nor make it bear food before it’s time.

乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,我不能让树为我开花,也不能让它提前结果。

But there are things we can control,I can control when the fruit will fall... And I can control what time to seed.That is not illusion , Master.

师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落。我还可以控制在何时播种,那可不是幻觉,大师。

Yes, but no matter what you do,that seed will grow to be a peach tree.You may wish for an apple or an orange,but you will get a peach.

乌龟:是啊,不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树。你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。

But peach can not defeat Tai Long.

师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nurture it, to believe in it.

乌龟:也许它可以的,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out. It’s just what it’s meant to be,Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk,broth runs deep through our veins.

阿宝,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着这样的血。

You cannot leave, real warrior never quits.

你不能走,真的武士决不会退却。

Why didn’t you quit ? You know I was trying to get rid of you,but you stayed.

师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。

Yes, I stayed. I stayed, because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled, it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me. I stayed ,because I thought,if anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was you the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

功夫熊猫台词昨天篇六
《功夫熊猫中英文台词》

功夫熊猫中英文台词

Kung Fu Panda script

功 夫 熊 猫

---------------1------------Paul的梦境---------------

Tales of a legendary warrior - 有一位传奇中的传奇战士

Who's kungfu skills with the stuff of legend - 他的功夫出神入化

He traveled the land in search of worthy foes - 翻山越岭 寻凶觅敌

I see you like to chew - 你丫挺喜欢吃啊

Maybe you should chew on my face! - 有种丫就上我脸上来吃啊

The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full - 战士一言不发 因为正忙着吃

then he swallowed - 然后一口吞下

then he spoke开口道

enough talk! Lets fight! - "别废话 动手吧!"

He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind - 他的一招一式如此彪悍 他的敌人目不暇接 exposure to pure awesomness - 只有瞠目结舌的份儿

my eyes .. - 我的眼睛..

he's too awesome - 他太彪悍了!

and attractive ... - 太迷人了!

How can we repay you? - 我们何以回报

There is no charge to awesomness or attractiveness - 彪悍不求回报 迷人更无所需

Flew - 破瓦冲天!

It mattered not how many foes he faced, they were no match for his for density - 他征战无数 无人堪与之匹敌

never before had a panda been so feared - 从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧

and so loved - 又让人如此爱戴

Even the most herotic heroes in all of the china - the furious five - 即使是神州大地之上 最英勇的勇士们 最令人望而生畏的战士

bowed in respect of this great master - 也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下

We shall hang out - 我们该金盆洗手了

Agree - 没错

But hanging out would have to wait - 但金盆洗手谈何易

Coz when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain - 因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除 There's only one thing that it matters - 前途只有一条

and that's .. - 那就是..

Paul - 宝!

Get up - 快起床

You 'll be late for work - 要误了生意了

What?.. - 什么?..

---------------2------------Paul家里---------------

Paul , get up - 宝, 快起床!

hey paul, what are you doing up there? - 嗨,肥波 你磨蹭啥呢?

Ah .. nothing . - 啊 .. 没啥

monkey, mantis, crane, viper, tigeress, roar... -猴哥 螳郞 鹤儿 小蛇 虎妞 吼...

Paul ,let's go , you 're late for work - 肥波, 快点! 都误了生意了.

Coming... - 来啦...

Sorry dad - 对不起, 老爸

Sorry doesn't make the noodles - 对不起可变不出面条来

What are you doing up there , all that noise - 你在楼上搞什么名堂, 稀里哗啦的

Oh nothing , just had a crazy dream - 噢, 没什么, 就是个乱七八糟的梦

About what ? - 什么梦?

Uh ? - 啊?

What were you dreaming about? - 梦到什么了?

What was I , ah, I was dreaming about... uh... - 梦到了, 啊...我梦见了...啊...

Noodles - 面条

Noodles ? You were really dreaming about noodles? 面条?你真梦见面条了?

Uh yeh , What else would I be dreaming about ? - 啊, 没错. 不然还能梦见啥?

...Oh ...Careful that soup is ... Sharp - 哦 小心 那个镖很 锋利

Oh ... happy day.. - 哦 太让人高兴了..

My son finally having the noodle dream - 我儿子终于做了个面条梦了

You don't know how long I 've been waiting for this moment - 哦 你不知道 我等这一刻都等了多久 This is a sign ,paul - 这是个好兆头, 肥波

Ahh ..a sign of what? - 啊.. 什么好兆头?

You are almost ready to be entrust with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup - 我终于可以把我的秘之又秘

and then you’ll fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant私酿密汤的配方传给你了

Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father - 就像我子承父业 父承爷业一样 who won it from a friend in a game of Majiang (麻将) - 这店可是爷爷玩麻将从朋友手里赢来的 Dad Dad Dad, it was just a dream - 老爸 老爸 老爸, 这不过是场梦

No , it was THE dream - 不 这是注定的梦

We are noodle folk, broth runs though our veins - 我们是面条世家, 流淌着面条的血脉

But dad , didn't you eve... - 可是,老爸, 你有没有...

I don't know ,wanna do something else ? something besides noodles - 我不清楚, 有没有想过做点别的, 除了面条之外的

Actually when I was young and crazy - 其实, 我还是个愤青的时候

I thought about running away and learning how to make Doufu (豆腐) - 曾想过, 离家出走, 学做豆腐 So why didn't you - 那你干吗不做?

Oh , because it was a stupid dream - 噢, 因为这是个黄梁蠢梦

Can you imagine me making Doufu .. - 你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?

Hahahaha... Doufu ... - 哈哈哈哈...豆腐...

No! - 别提了!

We all have our place in this world , mine is here ,and yours is ... - 我们各有其命 我就是面条命 而你…

I know , is here - 我知道了 也是面条命

No, it’s at table 2,5,7and12 , service with a smile - 错! 是建成连锁面馆7+12 , 别忘了微笑服务 Sigh... - 唉...

--------------- 3 ------------ JADE PALACE ---------------

Well done, students - 干得漂亮 徒弟们

If you were trying to disappoint me可别让我失望

Tigeress you need more ferocity - 阿虎 力道要更强

monkey quicker speed皮猴 速度要更快

crane hike, viper subtlety鹤儿 更高, 小蛇 细腻

mantis... 螳郞...

Master Shifu! - 师傅...

What? - 插什么嘴?

Ahhh! it..it..it’s master oogway , he wants to see you- 啊! 乌..乌..乌龟大师来了, 他想见您

-------------- 4 -----------SACRED HALL OF WARRIOR---------------

Master oogway, you summoned me , is something wrong? - 乌龟大师 您召见我 是出什么事了吗? Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend? - 为何非要出事 才能与老友相聚呢?

So , nothing is wrong? - 这么说, 没出啥事?

Well, I didn’t say that. - 我倒也没这么说

(oogway 's breathing and puffing to blow out the candles one by one ) [呼呼呼吹蜡烛]

You’re saying... - 您是说...

I've had a vision - 我看见了些幻相

Tailung will return - 太郞会重现江湖

That is impossible , he's in prison - 这不可能, 他还在牢里呢

Nothing is impossible - 万事皆有可能

Zeng, fly to chor ghom prison - 小曾 马上飞到桃岗天牢去

and tell them to double the guards, double the weapons - 告诉他们 看守加倍 兵器加倍

double everything - 什么都加倍

Tailung does not leave that prison - 确保太郎不会越狱

Yes ... master shifu - 遵命! 师傅大师

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it - 有言 子欲避之 反促遇之

We have to do something - 我们不能无动于衷

We can't just let him marching on the valley, and take his revenge .. - 他说不定会来谷中泄愤 以报私恨 he'll..he'll…- 他..他...

Your mind is like this water , my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see - 心如此水 老朋友 乱则不明

but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear但若心如止水 答案便尽现眼前

The dragon scroll - 龙之卷轴

It is time - 是时候了...

But who , who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power - 可传给谁? 谁值得信任, 能把这无限的力量交付与他

to become the dragon warrior让他成为"龙战士"

I don't know - 我亦不知

---------------5------------PAUL家的面档---------------

Excuse me, excuse me, sorry .... - 让让,让一让, 抱歉

Hey...watch it paul... - 嘿.. 看着点走, 肥波

Sorry ...Sorry .. A dozen pardon ... - 对不起, 对不起, 请您原谅

what? - 什么?

HA, Master oogway's choosing the dragon warrior?!Today!! - 乌龟大师选龙战士?! 今天!!

Everyone ,everyone , go, get to the jade palace! - 大伙们, 大家们快去, 去极宫

One of the five is gonna get the dragon scroll - 五杰之一要得到龙卷轴了

We’ve been waitin' a thousand years for this, just in ***** - 千年等一回啊 吃完就快去啊!

This is the greatest thing in kungfu history! - 这可是武林之中 史无前例的盛世!

Don't worry about it , just go - 别操心付账了 快去吧!

Paul , where are you going? - 肥波 你要去哪儿?

To the jade palace - 去..极宫

But you're forgeting your noodle car! - 可你忘了你的面条车了

The whole valley will be there - 整个山谷的居民都会去

and you'll sell noodles to all of them - 你就可以大卖特卖了

Selling noodles ? - 卖面?

But,dad..you know I was kinda thinking maybe I .. - 可是, 老爸, 我在想我可不可以...

Yeah.? - 嗯?

I was kinda thinking maybe I .. 我想我可不可以...

Uh huh? - 啊哈?

Could also sell the bean buns, they’re...they’re about to go bad…- 可不可以也顺道卖点冰棒, 估计销量不错

That's my boy - 真是个好孩子

I told you that dream was a sign - 我说过那个梦是个好兆头

Yeah , hehe ..glad I had it ... - 没错, 呵呵..去了再说吧

---------------6------------去JADE PALACE的路上---------------

I could not find where - 我都找不到北了

Me,too - 我也是

Shan Dulian ascended the sky [听不太清楚] - 山都连上天了

let is go - 我们走

uh yeah , almost there - 啊耶, 就要到了

what ? no! ... no! ...no! - 什么?! 不会吧! 不!... 不!

sorry paul , we 'll bring you back a souvenir .. - 不好意思了, 肥波, 我们会给你带纪念品的 no , I 'll bring me back a souvenir - 不, 我要自己带纪念品下来

---------------7------------JADE PALACE的广场上---------------

it is a historic day - 这是历史性的一天

isn’t it, master oogway ? - 是吧, 乌龟大师?

yes , and one I feared I would not live to see - 是啊, 只要我一息尚存, 我就不会错过的 are your students ready ? 你的徒弟们准备好了吗?

yes , master ooguay - 好了, 乌龟大师

now know this , old friend - 好了 乌龟大师

whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley - 不管我选了谁 不仅是给山谷带来平和 but also to you也是给你

let the tournament begin - 现在宣布 比赛开始

ohh...yeh , hahah - 噢..耶! 哈哈

oh no , no no no wait - 怎么回事? 不! 等等!

I 'm come,coming from this... - 我来了! 等等!

oh god - 噢,上帝..

hey , open the door ..let me in .... - 嗨, 把门打开! 让我进去!

citizens of the valley of peace - 平和谷的居民们

it is my great honor to present you - 我深感荣幸 为你们介绍

tigeress, viper, crane,monkey,mantis虎妞 小蛇 鹤儿 皮猴 螳郞

the furious five "盛怒五杰"

and the furious five - 这就是盛怒五杰

warriors prepare - 战士们 准备

本文来源:http://www.guakaob.com/yiyaoleikaoshi/255145.html

    上一篇:个性分手语录

    下一篇:形容兄弟情的诗